A haven for discovery
City Ridge offers a robust suite of distinctive amenities, services, and community-building events designed to enrich your life.
Get a new perspective daily. Unique dining and cooking options include a pizza oven and smoker. Our six spectacular rooftops also feature entertainment suites, a reflecting pool, a greenhouse, and many other elevated amenities.
Brush up on your knitting. Take a cooking class. Practice your watercolors. It’s always arts and crafts time in our Creators Studio makerspace.
Set a date with your friends and embrace some friendly competition in a state-of-the-art sports simulator. The Den, within Botanica, is the game room you've always dreamed of.
Anna’s House is a rooftop greenhouse and garden for planting that doubles as a verdant, sophisticated, and memorable venue for dinner parties or garden parties.
Well-being comes easy here. Explore more than 4,500 square feet of residents-only fitness, featuring the latest in fitness technology like Hydrow rowers, Tonal’s tech-forward strength training systems, and Peloton bikes, plus aerial yoga, TRX suspension systems, and additional indoor and outdoor options.
Discover new ways of working: take a meeting in a private space; find a quiet corner to work in The Study; network with neighbors on the outdoor co-working terrace. Get it done here, then unwind here.
Anytime is playtime at Pin Oak Park, a private, residents-only playground nestled next to Crescendo.
The Ridge Club is our members-only pool and social club. This rooftop oasis is complete with indoor–outdoor dining, a 28-foot-wide LED screen for community events, a 25-yard lap pool, full locker room facilities, and a lounge. And, of course, great company.
Membership is open to residents and employees of 14 Ridge Square for an additional annual fee.
- Pin Oak Park, a residents-only, private, nature-inspired playground
- The Study, an on-site co-working space including private areas, conference room access, and terrace
- 24-hour, state-of-the-art Fitness Studio facilities featuring the latest in fitness technology like Hydrow rowers, Tonal adaptive weight system, and Peloton bikes, plus TRX area, yoga studio, and outdoor workout areas
- Six rooftop activations with entertainment, relaxation, gardening, grilling, a pizza oven, private event spaces, and more
- Amphitheater-style event space with grand staircase
- Reading library
- The Porch, a rooftop-level hideaway lounge
- Anna’s House, a rooftop greenhouse
- Sky Meadow space and private events room
- Creators Studio makerspace, including private, residents-only classes and workshops
- The Den, an entertainment lounge including a multi-sport simulator
- Pet spa and washing station
- Private, residents-only programming including fitness classes, exclusive speakers, and more
- Bike lockers
- Private fleet of four electric vehicles, including Tesla and Polestar vehicles, for residents’ rent in partnership with Envoy
- Tailored resident events such as TED-style speaker series, fitness classes, cooking classes, art classes, and more
- Move-in management partnerships to ensure a gentle, efficient transition by recommending a team of qualified movers, unpackers, coordinators and installers to welcome residents home
- Package acceptance and delivery to your door in partnership with Fetch
- 24-hour concierge team committed to developing a thorough understanding of each resident’s unique preferences to deliver effortless and unexpected service
- Residential app to manage all service requests, payments, event registrations, and more
- Away-from-home services including mail collection and plant watering while you are away
- Valet, app-managed drop-off dry cleaning provided by Dryy
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in common areas and cellular signal-boost technology on each floor
- 24-hour on-call maintenance
- Full suite of top-notch Bozzuto services
- Bozzuto “Welcome Home” Commitment
- The first LEED v4 Neighborhood Development Gold certification in the DC Metro
- Generous apartment homes up to 2,000 square feet
- Exquisite kitchens featuring Italian cabinets with soft-close feature, under-cabinet LED lighting, quartz countertops, and porcelain tile backsplashes
- Oversized pantries and ample storage
- Sizable islands with built in outlets and USB ports, plus ample space for meal prep and entertaining
- Full-sized Thermador (select units), Bosch, and Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Induction cooktops, built-in dual wall ovens, panelized appliances, and wine refrigerators available
- Filtered water in all units
- Main living space featuring 9’ to 12’ ceilings, wide-plank, wood-style flooring, large windows with shade window treatments, and customizable closet systems
- Individually vented apartments with 100% outside air replacement
- Full-size Whirlpool washer and dryer in all units, with walk-in laundry rooms also available in select units
- Fios hard-wired fiber optic cable and choice of Verizon, Comcast, or RCN service
- Hotel-inspired bathrooms featuring deep-soaking tub, quartz-topped vanity, backlit mirror, custom medicine cabinet, and 12x24 inch floor to ceiling tile
- Double vanities, separate walk-in showers, and private water closets in select residences
- Homes available with stunning views of Glover Archbold Park, Rock Creek Park, the National Cathedral and other DC landmarks
- Unparalleled private balconies, patios and terraces with outdoor fireplaces available
- Pet-friendly community*